The Spring Blender
“Grind”, by definition, is “crush something to very small pieces or to powder between millstones, the teeth etc’. The Spring Blender™ (SB) incorporated with this grinding idea has been granted PATENTS from US, Japan, China and Taiwan. The SB grinds and extracts essential nutrients and non essential nutrients – enzymes, dietary fiber and phytonutrients from fruit and vegetables.
- The unique Grinding Technology, mimics chewing of 20 to 50 times. According to “Alternative Medicine” (USA) 6/2012 about detox diet, human chew at least 20 times to increase saliva (amylase – a type of human enzyme) to facilitate digestion. Nowadays, individual tend to chew less before they swallow busy with the webs and social apps of mobile phones. Drinks or meals prepared by the SB provide the busy public with well prepared meals of quality essential nutrients and non-essential nutrients.
The British Nutrition Foundation has summarized the major benefits of dietary fibre in 2007 as follows:
1. Relief constipation;
2. Reducing hypertension and coronary heart disease risk factor;
3. Reduce the risk of development of some cancers;
4. Improve the glucose tolerance and insulin response;
5. In weight management.
6. FIBRE is vital to remove cholesterol, enhance nutrient absorption and support probiotics activity in the gastrointestinal guts.
- The Phytonutrients are plant originated plant chemicals that protects the plant and can protect us when we consume them Familiar Phytonutrients : Allicin, Anthocyanidin, Beta-carotene, Catechin, Curcumin, Chlorophyll, Flavonoid, Lycopene, Resveratrol etc.
- The Low 3,000 RPM is designated to preserve more nutrients and ENZYMES for digestion and metabolism giving TRUE LIVE JUICES for the health-conscious and on-the-go people.
- The Low RPM does not batter and oxidize the natural ingredients and releases the palatable flavours and vibrant bouquet - essential to the appeal of good appetite - satisfying the most demanding chefs and connoisseurs.
The Spring Blender™ is BPA free and dishwasher safe. It is quiet -only 77 dB compared to the deafening 92 dB high RPM blenders.
The Spring Blender™ is a registered trade-mark across the European Community.