This website uses cookies to make the content more user-friendly and effective. By using this website, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find additonal information about the use of cookies and the possibility of objecting to the use of cookies here.

12 - 15 February 2020 // Nuremberg, Germany

Posting print layout

What information should be shown in the print layout?

Create print layout
Exhibitors & Products BIOFACH 2019
Zoom product LOGO_Aseptically packed ready-to use fruit mixes

Aseptically packed ready-to use fruit mixes

LOGO_Aseptically packed ready-to use fruit mixes

Aseptically packed ready-to use fruit mixes

Request information Request information

Contact us

Please enter your personal information and desired appointment. You can also leave us a message.

Your personal information

Your message for us

Desired appointment during the exhibition

* Compulsory fields you must fill in.

Information on data protection can be found here.

Send
Your message has been sent.

You do not have a registration yet? Register now and use all advantages of the Exhibitors and Products Database, the supporting programme and the TicketShop.

An error has occurred.

Several years of experience and care for our customers’ needs, helped us developing a range of easy-to-use and customisable products, conceived differently from our dehydrated fruit and designed for bakeries and confectioners in particular. In this way we created our Aseptically packed ready-to use fruit mixes made with Apple, Apricot, Peach, Williams Pear and Plum.

Using our fruit – fresh and 100% Italian – as basis, we have developed a manufacturing process that gives us a natural and high quality product, made with 70% fruit content and the remaining 30% with starch, pectin, sugar. The aseptic packaging allows us to preserve the product using no preservatives at all. These mixes are produced following the seasonality of the fresh fruit they are made of.

Our aseptically packed fruit mixes are conceived to be a ready-to-use filling for cakes, pastry and every kind of dessert. An ingredient made by professionals for professionals, that can add value to the products they’re used in.

top

The selected entry has been placed in your favourites!

If you register you can save your favourites permanently and access all entries even when underway – via laptop or tablet.

You can register an account here to save your settings in the Exhibitors and Products Database and as well as in the Supporting Programme.The registration is not for the TicketShop and ExhibitorShop.

Register now

Your advantages at a glance:

  • Advantage Save your favourites permanently. Use the instant access – mobile too, anytime and anywhere – incl. memo function.
  • Advantage The optional newsletter gives you regular up-to-date information about new exhibitors and products – matched to your interests.
  • Advantage Call up your favourites mobile too! Simply log in and access them at anytime.