The Nerone Rice is a black brown rice characterized by high quality.
It’s worked by traditional stone husking, has an excellent tangible characteristic and a scrupulous selection boast a “Quality Extra” attriburte.
The rice seeds present a vivacious shining dark colour because of the high anthocyanin concentration, the famous colour molecules wich are present in blueberry too and have a very important antioxidant function.
In the Kitchen: it goes well with fish, shellfish and mussels; excellent in salads or slide dishes too.
The Anthocyanin practice positive action on the whole organism :
- Fight the capillary fragility, water retention problems and eye fragility.
- Has a scavenger action against free radicals giving a very important protection against carcinogenic agents
Nerone Rice contains many elements:
- Iron content is four time higher than other black quality rices (against anemia and tiring case)
- It is a silicon source, an important element in bones metabolism
- It is a selenium, magnesium and phosphorus source ( 12%-34% more than other black rice
- It has double fiber quantity than other rices
- It has 7% less calories than other black rices.