Place of Origin: Ningxia, China
Certification: Organic, BRC, HACCP, KOSHER
Use: Healthy food
- Dried Goji berry is the most popular and easy way of consumption , we can eat it directly, use it as cooking ingredient and making different kinds of delicious food with it.
- Goji berries are sourced from our own Goji farm and our registered farmers. All raw materials are subjected to quality checks to see the compliance with our material specifications and only the ones meet our criteria are accepted. The mature fresh Goji berries are hand-picked and produced to qualified finish products by the process of washing, sun-drying, strict selecting, sterilization and packaging in the factory certified BRC,ISO22000 and ISO9001.
- High-qualified dried Goji berries are not only delicious but also safe and healthy!
how to enjoy Goji berry?
1) Snacking delight - Dried Goji berries have a mild sweetness and are slightly chewy, which makes them perfect for snacking. These super berries are ready to be enjoyed straight out of the bag! You can also add them to trail mix with other dried fruit and nuts.
2) Teas, smoothies & other beverages - Reconstitute Goji berries by soaking them in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes, until they become plump and chewy. When the Goji berry is reconstituted, it takes on a hearty sweetness and is wonderful in beverages.
3) Breakfast foods - Mix Goji berries in oatmeal or cereal for an energizing boost. Layer them in yogurt for a new kind of parfait. Goji berries are also a delicious addition to granola bars and baked goods.
4) Soups & salads - Dried Goji berries are commonly used in Chinese herbal soups to boost the nutrient content. You can add them to your own soups and broths. Alternatively, toss them over salads for a nice crunch.
5) Grain dishes - Add dried Goji berries to quinoa, rice, couscous, and other grain recipes. The super-berries lend little bursts of nutrition and sweetness to your dishes. Buy Goji berries in bulk so that you’ll have plenty to incorporate into your favorite foods.