Home of Swabian Spaetzle & pasta
ALB-GOLD is a traditional family-owned company
located in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg in Germany. The company’s headquarters is situated in southern Germany on the Swabian Alb – among the Black Forest, the city of Stuttgart and Lake Constance. This area is the home of Swabian spaetzle and the cradle of pasta-making in Germany. ALB-GOLD manufactures more than 150 different pasta shapes using the best raw materials of finest quality.
Our extensive organic pasta assortment ranges from traditional Italian durum wheat semolina pasta to specialty egg pasta, produced from the finest semolina and fresh eggs, and locally grown spelt pasta. We also make sweet pasta flavored with chocolate and lime, and gluten-free pasta made from organic corn and rice flour. Another specialty of ALB-GOLD is our organic kids‘ pasta, animal-shaped semolina pasta which can be enjoyed by kids and the whole family.
ALB-GOLD Teigwaren GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3523)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption (203)