In 1950, the founder Mario Canuti opens the first fresh pasta laboratory in Rimini, in Emilia-Romagna, regions internationally know for its gastronimical excellence. Since then the activity has intensified and today the production is organized in a modern factory.
- We keep our pasta making know-how and apply it to the satisfaction of specific requests from different markets
- We rely on deep-freezing, the best existing preservation technique, to export our products from Italy to the world
- Over the years, our commitment has been rewarded with obtaining and maintaining international industry certifications