Cofradex was established in 1972 in Denmark by Mr. Ronald C. Vermont. Today the company is run by the Vermont family. Our bottling plant, warehouse, and offices are situated 20km north of Copenhagen.
Cofradex’s Main Activities:
- Global Sales of Organic and Conventional Pure Canadian Maple Syrup as well as Pure Organic Agave Syrup.
- The raw field Maple Syrup is delivered in bulk from our affiliated company in Canada: Mic Mac inc., 6720269, Canada Inc., (Québec).
The Maple Syrup is then processed, filtered, and pasteurized in our plant in Denmark. Where it is then sold in the EU and adjacent markets.
- Vertmont Canadian Lake Wild Rice: Authentic Canadian Lake Wild Rice harvested from the Saskatchewan Lakes in Canada.
- Global sales of Organic Pancake Mix.
Certification and Quality:
- Our factory is under the Organic Control of the Ministry of Environment and Food of Denmark.
- Our factory has obtained the highest level attainable for the IFS, BRC, Soil Association, and Kosher certificates
- Our organic products are duly certified by the above certifying entities.
- A very high standard of food security by adherence to the above
- Attractive retail packaging for the consumer market.
- Commercial packaging for the catering market.
- Cofradex was awarded the Canada Export Award for 1992 by The Honourable Brian Mulroney, Prime Minister of Canada. As well as The Canadian Business Award of 1994, presented by the Canadian ambassador in Denmark.
We Hope that our products will be of interest to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us, for any further information you might require, and we shall be happy to respond.