For more than a decade, Biomega has been delivering oils and baobab products to Europe, which are produced by our partners mainly in Africa.
We are focused on ethically and sustainably harvesting in long term partnerships with rural communities and an open, social and fair partnership with our local producers. Our products are Organic certified (EU, NOP), wild collected and in a natural state. The supply chain is strictly monitored, and all our products meet the international standards and regulations. Naturally our food and cosmetic ingredients comply with vegan, vegetarian and raw food standards.
By working closely with our customers, suppliers and producers we are able to constantly advance products, prices and quality according to your requirements.
We provide professional advisory service concerning questions of food regulatory, technical details and marketing.
WE ARE FOCUSED ON
• Wild and sustainable harvesting of community-owned trees,
• Support in harvesting and production,
• Fair prices and social responsibility,
• Sustainable action and transparency,
• Trainings and further education of our partners’ staff,
• Purity, naturalness and traceability of the products,
• Organic certified (EU, NOP) products,
• Novel Food approved products.
We combine African traditions with European standards. Our products are suitable for use in a wide variety of food, beverage, nutritional and cosmetic products.
• Baobab Fruit Pulp
• Baobab Oil
• Baobab Press cake