STELLA FOODS’ history is strongly connected to the Italian Organic market. Specialized in production of flaked breakfast cereals, this Family Company is now at its second generation and has widened its offer of cereals and legumes by processing puffed, extruded and pasta-made products too. The aim is to offer both traditional and innovative products to the Italian and Export markets, with re-usable or recyclable packaging and ease of use.
Stella® is the historical brand, launched in the Italian mass market in the 60s’ and well known for offering Flakes and other traditional products, such as Polenta. Today, it is the name-brand of the new range “THE BREAKFAST SPECIALIST” proposing Organic and Extra Crunchy Flakes: they are one of a kind both for crunchiness (which stays the same even if they are soaked in hot drinks) and for attention to the packaging which is re-usable and has high service contents (in line with the sustainability topics the Company is always concerned with).
The latest breakfast novelty is two MUESLIS, rich in PROTEINS and fibre: PLUM&APPLE PROTEIN MUESLI and APRICOT&APPLE GLUTENFREE PROTEIN MUESLI. They are the result of mixing all the crunchiness of OAT CRUNCHY FLAKES and CORN FLAKES, the protein provision of 100% legume flakes (red lentils, chickpeas and soy) and the sweetness and delicacy of re-hydrated apples, plums and apricots. Both enriched with flax seeds.
ResNovae® is the newborn brand and represents the spirit of innovation, which has always been distinguishing the Company. Through a reworking of simple and natural ingredients, it combines needs and inclinations of the modern consumer with innovative ways of processing: ResNovae® proposes real food, to feed man and earth.
Attention for LEGUMES and for their nutritional value is always higher: WHO asserts we should eat more legumes as they are the richest source of vegetable proteins and fibre. This is the reason why ResNovae® created new opportunities for legumes’ consumption, fast and easy, in line with today’s needs and lifestyles.
Thanks to the partnership with the Castagno mill and pasta-factory, new ranges of products were born:
- RICCHI (legumes in grains) are easy to cook and ready in 5’; a new way to propose legumes which makes their use easier and gives suggestion and cues to prepare well-balanced dishes with mixes of legumes, wholegrain cereals and vegetables.
There are then new-concept SNACKS:
- PULSIES (crunchy extruded snacks): ORIGINAL, PAPRIKA or MEDITERRANEAN HERBS. Three flavours for your snack or cocktail, 100% legumes and 0% worries: super tasty, no added fats, rich in proteins. What more can you ask to a snack?
- Ciliegie Croccanti (crunchy baked snacks). To satisfy the most demanding of palates in terms of taste but with great attention to choose every single ingredient means to obtain a fancy snack and offer a moment of relax and pleasure without forgoing the healthy food principles. The mix of type 2 flour and chickpea flour is absolutely not to be missed.
Stella Foods can also be your partner for PRIVATE LABEL as it can count on a network composed of more than one plant, where the same raw materials (cereals, pulses and seeds) are processed in the following ways: milling, flaking, puffing, extruding and pasta making – always starting from whole and organic grains.
Three packaging plants as well, one of which dedicated to GLUTEN FREE products and one of which within the IL RAMO Cooperative (direct issuing of the Community Association Papa Giovanni XXIII): the simplest processing is entrusted to the cooperative, as part of the “Work with the Hearth” social project.
Stella Foods can pack in a protective atmosphere (nitrogen), sizes range from 5 g to 25 kg and packaging supports can be different: STANDARD OR CUSTOMIZED CARDBOARD BOX, JAR, SQUARE-BOTTOM POUCH, SINGLE-DOSE BAG and DOYPACK.
STELLA FOODS SRL offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3528)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption (203)