Italpizza S.p.A. is the leading manufacturer specialized in production and marketing of frozen pizzas. Founded in 1991 by Cristian Pederzini, today the company has about 750 employees and 100 million of pizzas produced each year, both in its own brand and in the brand of leading retailers in the world. Italpizza exports in 55 countries with a turnover in continuous growth from 2007 and a total of 127 million euros in 2018. The export represents for Italpizza about 60% of the market. Italpizza has been able to industrialise a handicraft process that provides leavening the dough for over 24h, a manual laying and filling of the product, with baking in only wood oven.
Vision & Mission
Offering to customer a product linked to best Italian tradition and made with genuine products is the main mission of Italpizza, which has created a system based on the transfer of values such as tradition, safety, quality and innovation, within the working method.
- The expansion of new markets and the strengthening of existing markets are the company's commercial objectives also in relation to the expansion of the already substantial network of distribution partners on the national and global market. In General, both on the domestic and global market, Italpizza is one of the leading companies in the sector with open partnerships with the most ramified food distribution companies.
- Technological innovation: Italpizza strongly believes in the need to operate continuous investments to maximize efficiency and productivity, while maintaining the characteristic that distinguishes it from all other companies of frozen pizzas, That is the tradition of a handicraft manufactory. In this regard, one of the operations that the company has in place is to automate the production lines at the beginning and bottom line, continuing to reserve the most delicate moments such as laying and stuffing, the wisdom and love of the hands of those who work in Itapizza every day.
- One of the pillars of Italpizza is represented by the production process: it is a handicraft process, although realized on an industrial scale.. More than 24 hours of natural leavening and hand processing, pizza for pizza, which guarantees the uniqueness and the goodness of the final product. The cooking takes place strictly on stone in furnaces of last generation with continuous firing, fed with oak and beech wood and equipped with a suction system that prevents the fumes from entering in contact with the pizzas.. Then a brush system eliminates any residue to guarantee a always clean cooking surface.
- Quality assurance: For the company every pizza is unique and it is important that, when leaving the factory, it meets precise criteria. To ensure the attainment and maintenance of these standards are expert figures in the art of making pizza, master Pizzaioli, who are concerned with evaluating not only the finished product, but also the individual ingredients. The company is also the subject of qualitative audits by its customers, who periodically take part in rotation of the Panel on the development of new products and on the maintenance of the range.
- High qualification of suppliers: approved on the basis of precise standards of quality, safety and reliability, are subjected to periodic inspections by the technicians of Italpizza to guarantee the goodness of the raw materials, while the products and the system of Production are certified by independent control bodies.
- Reliable preservation techniques: Immediately after cooking, the pizzas are thermally knocked down and subjected to a temperature of-40 ° until they reach-18 °. In this way, the healthiness of the product is guaranteed and maintained all the time of preservation (12/15 months). The packaging in the protective atmosphere causes the pizzas to be fragrant for 21 days while, without the addition of protective atmosphere, the fresh pizzas are tasty as freshly baked and kept in the refrigerator for 8/10 days.