Fresh pasta in the land of Leonardo since 1866
Picchiotti pasta has been producing pasta since 1866 in the Florentine town of Vinci, the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci.
Over time the company has undergone numerous transformations and production growth, as a result of the increased market demand, has led the company to develop a new strategy aimed at productive innovation by investing in new more advanced machinery while maintaining the artisanal handmade quality of the original pasta.
The Picchiotti factory produces several kinds of organic, conventional and gluten free fresh egg pasta like tagliatelle, lasagne and spaghetti and stuffed pasta like tortellini, quadrucci and ravioli, all with various fillings. The Company is certified BRC and IFS.
PICCHIOTTI PASTA FRESCA SRL offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3528)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)