Unexport is a second degree cooperative located in the area of Murcia, south of Spain. It is the result of strategic alliances between different cooperatives with the aim of commercializing their items in the international market.
Unexport business lines together with our grower productions can be divided into 3 divisions:
Fresh fruit and vegetables:
It is the driving force at Unexport which has allowed build the current company structure. This division can offered for both organic and conventional following items:
- Vegetables. Broccoli, lettuce…
- Vegetables: Peppers, tomatos, courgette, aubergine…
- Citrus: Limon, grapefruit, oranges, mandarins..
- Melon/ Watermelon…( el nombre técnico no lo conozco)
Stone fruit for production of cans, purees...etz from conventional and organic:
Traditional and ancestral items from the area where the firm is located. It can be offered both organic and conventional:
- Extra Virgen Olive Oil
- Natural shelled almonds- blanched-slices-powder and roasted.
- Artichoke and peppers in cans/jars
- Aloe Vera leaves/ Pots/ Juices.
The achieved structure allows us to offer an integrated service based in wide portfolio, flexibility in ordering, agility in delivering, quality guaranteed by our own team through IFS and Global Gap meeting the most demanding requirements.