Polskie Wody Lecznicze sp. o.o. sp.k. are producers of mineral, spring and medicinal waters. Healing waters Hanna, Dziedzilla, Szczawa I and Szczawa II are waters rich in microelements and bioelements that are used, among others, in balneology for drinking, inhalation and bathing. They contain the right amount of well-absorbed, natural iodine. These waters are recommended for the relief of symptoms of allergies. They support the work of the respiratory, nervous systems, digestive processes and metabolism, and the work of the circulatory system.
Hanna, Dziedzilla, Szczawa I and Szczawa II are waters rich in microelements and bioelements, which have been used in balneology for drinking treatment, inhalation and bathing in Rabka Zdrój Spa for many years.
They contain an appropriate amount of well-assimilable iodine. Iodine as one of the basic elements necessary for the proper functioning of the body is a component of hormones that control temperature, growth, reproduction, work of the nervous and muscular system. It helps to maintain good condition of the skin, hair, nails and teeth, and its deficiency causes serious disorders of the thyroid gland.
These waters support:
- work of the respiratory system (chronic rhinitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, bronchi)
- work of the endocrine and nervous system
- digestive processes (gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastric ulcers, gallstones, reduce the "second day" effect)
- metabolic processes (obesity)
- work of the circulatory system (myocardial injury, atherosclerosis of peripheral vessels)
- work of the urinary tract (gynaecological diseases).