We are a company focused on three product lines:
1) Organic Fresh fruit & Sugar free Processed Fruit (Jams & Marmelades)
2) Organic Italian Extravirgin Olive Oil
3) Organic Nduja - Spicy spreadable salami
We are specialized in the citrus fruit sector (oranges, clementines, lemons, bergamots), kiwis and olives.
Thanks to the large storage cells we are able to work with kiwi fruit all year round. We are present in several European countries, with a production capacity of about 3 million kg of fruit.
The company is located in Calabria, south of Italy. The morphology of the soil and the particular climatic conditions create the ideal habitat for the cultivation of citrus fruits, kiwis and Olives
The substances used in the cultivation of the products are natural and, among the methods used, there is no trace of chemical fertilizers, herbicides or insecticides.
Another top product for our company is Nduja Bio, the most famous spicy spreadable salami in the world, which is conquering all the world markets year after year.
The combination of traditional family business values and innovation has led to the creation of the processing laboratory and oil mill.
In our laboratory we work and process all the products we grow, starting from the excellence of the raw material. From what is considered the “waste” of the product (for fruit) and the best olives we have, in line with the sustainable approach which is the trademark of Opera Terrae, we produce our organic jewels.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
OPERA TERRAE offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3523)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)