LA TERRA E IL CIELO represents an important reality of the organic food panorama both Italian and international. The main objective is to promote the culture of health and respect for the environment through the pursuit of quality, transparent traceability, production methods and products.
The cooperative represents about 100 farmers who believe in a sustainable and supportive agriculture in which all the steps, from the producer to the consumer, take place in respect of everyone's work and the final fairness of the price.
The brand LA TERRA E IL CIELO is today the undisputed synonym of nutritional and organoleptic quality of the products, respecting both the operators’ work and the natural balances of the ecosystems that offer the raw materials.
THE VALUES OF THE COOPERATIVE
1) Search for an organic rich in values , able to lead towards a new lifestyle and a more ethical and fairtrade economy
2) Protection and proper remuneration of small producers
3) Use of the stone mill for grinding the true whole wheat flours
4) Slow drying at low temperatures for an artisan transformation of pasta
5) A coherent style starting from the foundations of the headquarters, built in the most modern concept of green building and renewable energy that is reflected in those who work there and in the products themselves.
6) Workers' Rights as a cornerstone of their own tradition
7) Legality that drives like a beacon in navigation
8) Products able to reflect the beauty of the territory
The cooperative was founded in 1980 and immediately established itself as a pioneer on Italian territory in terms of organic farming, thanks to the declared objective of adopting a more sustainable approach to cultivation.
A more balanced relationship between nature and man is the basis of all the choices of the company that still manages to transmit the passion of the time with its products.
The headquarters is located in the province of Ancona, near the castle of Piticchio, among the sumptuous hills of Marche region, whose beauty baptizes the products still in its infancy.
CCPB Full supply chain traceability
UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000
USDA ORGANIC USA market
JAS CCPB Japan market
Exhibitor videoPlay video
LA TERRA E IL CIELO SOC. AGR. COOP. offers you products from these product groups:
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (2200)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1479)
- Grocery products Drinks (1472)
- Other grocery products (1899)