We are an organic and artisanal dairy in Giaveno, a small town located on the Cozie Alps, on the northern part of Italy. We produce organic cheeses using cow (demeter qualitate), goat and sheep milk from Piemonte, our region. Our land is our strength because it offers us the best quality for the raw material.
Our animals can graze freely, they are treated with homeopathy and phytotherapy so the milk is antibiotic-free.
Following our respect philosophy for the animals and for our environment, we don’t use animal rennet, we only produce cheeses using vegetable and microbial rennet.
Starting with these high quality raw materials, we have a wide range of products. Fresh cheeses like stracchino, primo sale (both made with only goat milk) or robiolina cremosa (made with fresh cow cheese mixed with cream). Half seasoned cheeses such as caciotta di capra (goat cheese), morbillo (sheep cheese), caciotta alle erbe (cow cheese flavored with herbs), aglietto (cow cheese with garlic) and tartufino (with Italian truffle). Then seasoned cheeses like Blu di capra or Blu di mucca (Goat or cow blue cheese), Granello (goat seasoned cheese) and many others.
Paje - Italian organic dairy offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3528)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption (203)