Our competence. Your guarantee. Your benefit.
Bioland Markt’s core business is the European agricultural trade in organic grain crops for the production of high quality organic food and organic feed on the basis of the EU regulation on organic farming (EC) No. 834/2007 and No. 889/2008.
- We consider ourselves to be a central interface between organic farming and industry in Europe.
- Our customers are leading organic food and organic feed producers in Germany and Europe with high quality milled products, cereals, seeds, cooking oils, oil cakes, soya products, pulses and a multitude of special products.
- We operate storage facilities within Germany and abroad.
- We guarantee the highest level of traceability, origin and quality of the organic raw materials throughout our supply network, from the field through storage facilities, preparation, processing, transportation, right to our customers.
- We also commission ABCERT AG and CERES to carry out additional inspections on our suppliers on the basis of various association guidelines, such as BIOLAND, BIO AUSTRIA or BIO SUISSE.
- Trust in our employees’ extensive experience.
Today, Bioland Markt works directly and closely with producers from 15 European countries. As a result, we can deliver raw materials from organic farming in consistently high quality – even for large quantities. Bioland Markt has a network of high performing farms in the following countries: Germany, Estonia, France, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Scandinavia, Slovakia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Ukraine and Hungary.