On our website, we would like to use the services of third-party providers who help us improve our promotional offerings (marketing), evaluate the use of our website (performance) and adapt the website to your preferences (functionality). We need your consent for the use of these services; you can always revoke this consent. You can find information about the services and the chance to reject them under “User-defined.”You can find additional information in our Data Protection Policy.
- here are 6 of 12 Types of our new Allos Tea.
- all are well ballanced and tastes unique.
- one is better as the others - all together are succsessfully.
Here at Clipper we believe that every cup of tea counts. Every cup you drink means we're able to keep doing the good stuff to support people and the planet. That’s why all our products are made with pure, natural ingredients and a clear conscience.
- Natural: We fill our bags with organic ingredients (good-bye pesticides, hello wildlife) and always do the best we can for the environment. We are packaging pioneers: We never used chemically bleached teabags because who cares if a teabag isn’t white? After all, it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Now we have developed an unbleached, plastic-free, non-GM tea bag, there’s no stopping us! We are working on a number of green packaging options, including reducing our packaging weight and improving our recyclability.
- Fair: In 1994, Clipper became the UK’s first Fairtrade tea company. 25 years later, we are the world’s largest Fairtrade tea brand, supporting over 114,000 producers and their families to have access to education, medical care and help in old age. By buying Clipper Fairtrade tea, you have helped us deliver over £4m in Fairtrade premiums in the last 25 years.
- Delicious: We source the best quality teas to ensure that every cup is special. We proudly are a multi-award winning brand for “great taste” in the UK ! We believe that every cup of tea should be special. Our super tea heroes, Dan & James, travel the world to work with amazing growers from the best tea gardens in Africa, India & Sri Lanka to source, select and blend all our own products. So every Clipper cup is delicious, pure & fair.
Discover more about our blends and what goes into a Clipper cup by coming to have a chat with us at BIOFACH 2020 Hall 7 / 7-259.