Pomegranate seed oil is the fixed oil expressed from the seeds of the pomegranate, Punica granatum L., Punicaceae.
Pomegranate seed oil contains a high proportion of the seldom fatty acid Punicic acid. It is the conjugated version (an isomere) of linolenic acid (C18:3). The oil also contains many extraordinary bioactive ingredients like phytohormones, flavonoids and polyphenols.
These, as well as other, ingredients and functions pave the way for becoming an important raw material of the cosmetics industry. Today, it is indispensable from many care series and care products.
Our pomegranate seed oil is produced by careful mechanical cold pressing.
Since organic pomegranates frequently show residues above the maximum limit, we have all batches, without compromise, analyzed for pesticides, PAHs and plasticizers/phthalates by an accredited German laboratory.
CPNP reference: 1454495
Cornerstones of our company philosophy
- Our assortment contains approx. 150 oils, fats and related specialties
- Excellent quality of our products
- Fair prices in line with the market
- Professional competence
- Fast order processing
- Our products are usually immediately available from our stock respectively on schedule
- Our offer is directed exclusively at commercial customers
- We are always closely oriented at the market in order to fulfill our customers‘ needs
- We offer our products in containers of 2.7 kg (≈ 5.95 lbs), 9 kg (≈ 19.84 lbs), 190 kg (≈ 418.88 lbs) and 920 kg (≈ 2028 lbs).
- All our products are, at corresponding amounts, also available in bottles
The way to your own product
Our offer also includes products with your private label: A number of companies from all economic sectors use our private label offer in order to decrease costs, to save space and personnel and to make additional capacities available. If you would like to position yourself on the market as a producer with your own labels, please talk to us.