TECHNICAL BULLETIN FOR USERS.
Nature-Mir Fish Fertilizers.
Suitable for organic farming in compliance with EC regulation 834/2007 and NOP regulation.
Fish as a rich fertilizer has been around for centuries. The ancient Aztec civilization used fish to fertilize maize fields. Nowadays the Fish Fertilizer is one of the best all-purpose nutrients for plants. You do not have to drive to the ocean to get deep nutrients that your plants can use now. Nature-Mir Fish Fertilizers are cold processed and retains a huge range of nutrients plus vitamins and enzymes that promote strong root and plant growth. This special formulation gives your garden a boost of essential nutrition without harsh chemicals.
• Gentle processing for maximum nutrients, proteins and oils
• Formulated for immediate uptake
• Soil-building, slow-release fertilizer
• Can be used for organic farming
• Feeds soil microorganisms
• Will not burn fruits, flowers or vegetables
• Improves crop health and overall vigor
• Concentrated formula stabilized with food grade phosphoric acid
• Minor fish odor!
• Made from ocean fish – salmon, herring, mackerel, capelin and others taken in distant areas of northern seas of Russia
Available in 1 and 5 liters bottles and 20 liters canisters.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply 1%-4% solution (0,2 – 0,5 liters per standard basket 12,3 liters of water) every three weeks during the growing season. Ideal for use on all plants including vegetables, fruits, roses, shrubs, trees, container-grown gardens, pastures and lawns.
It’s better to feed plants more frequently with a weaker dilution than only a few times per season using a strong solution.
INGREDIENTS: Seagoing fish emulsion, food grade phosphoric acid.