Nature-Mir Seaweed Pellets Fertilizer.
Suitable for organic farming in compliance with EC regulation 834/2007 and NOP regulation.
Seaweed for plants has been used by gardeners and farmers for thousands of years. People used to collect it off the beach and put it right in the soil as a fertilizer, which quickly releases rich nutrients, dozens of minerals and vitamins and other beneficial components. Seaweed's unique biology fertilizes and stimulates plants in lots of ways. Combined together the effect is a powerful organic feed that promotes strong growth and healthy, taut crops. Nature-Mir Seaweed Pellets Fertilizer is a dry brown algae Ascophyllum (Phaeophyceae, including Fucus and Laminaria), which is collected in deserted areas nearby distant islands of the White Sea on the north of Russia. The drying process goes naturally by wind and sun in a delicate way to avoid thermal destruction of sensitive nutrients. No drying machines are involved. Seaweed fertilizers are found to be superior to chemical fertilizers due to high level of organic matter, micro and macro elements, vitamins and fatty acids. It can be applied directly to the soil as an organic nutrition source. Nature-Mir Seaweed Pelletes Fertilizer is enriched with specially selected soil microorganisms PGPB (Plant Growth Promoting Bacteria) which secrete several metabolites that trigger plant growth, prevent pathogen infection, damage fungi, nematodes, viruses and pests to control their populations in plants and agricultural lands.
• Gentle processing for maximum nutrients, minerals and vitamins
• Naturally contains many vital micronutrients that help protect against stress and disease
• Contains seaweed's plant hormones also work below the surface, stimulating the development of more extensive root systems
• Increases the amount of chlorophyll in leaves, allowing plants to better harness energy from the sun
• Contains alginates which are a well-known 'clay improver' and also help to hold water in the topsoil
• Contains natural growth hormones called cytokinins and auxins which act like plant steroids
• Soil-building, slow-release fertilizer
• Can be used for organic farming
• Feeds soil microorganisms
• Will not burn fruits, flowers or vegetables
• Concentrated formula
• Minor sea odor!
• The algae we use has been collected from distant areas of the White Sea on the north of Russia.
DIRECTION TO USE: Nature-Mir Seaweed pellets can be applied in soil in the depth minimum 2 centimeters as a basic organic fertilizer (or additional fertilizer in complex with mineral ones) up to 30 grams per plant and subsequently 5 to 10 grams as per crops need, elsewise can be applied 2 - 4 kg per 100 m2. PRECAUTIONS: Nature-Mir Seaweed Pellets can safely be stored in cool dry place.. Avoid direct sun lights.
Available in 2,3,5,10 and 20 liters craft paper bags.
Ideal for use on all plants including vegetables, fruits, roses, shrubs, trees, container-grown gardens, pastures and lawns.
INGREDIENTS: Brown algae Ascophyllum (Phaeophyceae including Fucus and Laminaria) enriched with specially selected plant growth promoting bacteria.