Spices are used since thousands of years in Asia and the Mediterranean region. PRONATEC has a long tradition of trading organic spices from Madagascar and focuses on the collaboration with the Mananara-project.
In Madagascar each vanilla flower is pollinated by hand. After harvesting, the pods are dried, fermented, massaged and sorted. This makes our Bourbon vanilla a top quality product with a unique and unmatched taste.
Organic Bourbon Vanilla
With extensive experience in vanilla processing, PRONATEC sells various organic vanilla products to the food processing industry:
- Organic Vanilla Pods
- Organic Vanilla Powder
- Organic Vanilla Tea Bag Cut
- Organic Vanilla Cut (4 - 6mm)
- Organic Vanilla Cut (40 – 60mm)
- Organic Vanilla Extract 0.5% Vanillin
- Organic Vanilla Extrakt Powder 0.35% Vanillin
- Organic Vanilla Paste
- Organic Vanilla Seeds
Because of our long-term project in Madagascar all of our organic vanilla products can be delivered with a Fairtrade certication.
PRONATEC has a long tradition of trading organic spices from Madagascar through working closely with the Mananara project, Dominican Republic and Nicaragua.
The inhabitants of this UN biosphere reserve produce the finest bourbon vanilla, cloves, cinnamon and pepper in a sustainable way.
PRONATEC offers a wide range of organic spices to the food processing industry and food retailers:
- Organic Cloves Whole /Cloves Stems/Powder/Tea Bag Cut
- Organic Cinnamon Quillings/Powder/Tea Bag Cut (Typ Cylon)
- Organic Curcuma Flakes/Powder/Tea Bag Cut
- Organic Ginger Flakes /Powder/Tea Bag Cut
Our long-term projects in the countries of origin allow all of our organic spices to be delivered with a Fairtrade certification.
Furthermore we offer the following spices in conventional quality:
- Voatsiperifery (wild pepper)