- Only bags have to be inserted and removed by hand.
- The bag is vacuumed before filling, therefore a high filling capacity without foam formation is possible!
- The mechanical sealing head presses the sealing valve onto the bag. The machine is therefore suitable for both hot and cold filling.
- The changeover to different bag filling quantities is quickly possible via a rotary switch (e.g. 3, 5 & 10 litres).
- Large, clear and easy to operate text display.
- For reasons of hygiene, clamp fittings that can be dismantled without tools are used in the filling area.
- CIP cleaning possible (CIP = Cleaning In Place) Steam sterilisation possible.
- Drip-free filling needle.
- The filler is suitable for mobile use.
- The dosing is carried out by an impeller wheel counter.
- The machine contains the standard gripping head for the “Standard VITOP” tap.
- Wash-Down design – stainless steel housing with smooth surfaces.
- The machine complies with CE safety and building regulations.
- Insert empty bag.
- Press start button
- Automatic procedure:
– Tap is removed automatically
– Filling head swings automatically into filling position
– Automatic bag vacuuming and filling
– The tap is automatically opened.
- Remove the filled bag
Including additional equipment for CIP cleaning and spring-loaded bag collar holder and special, drip-free filling needle, with mechanical filling counter, magnetic inductive measuring system.
Additionally: Independent filling and closing of the bag, filling is possible without interruption as filling takes place alternately and therefore does not have to be stopped during the bag change. Bag presence check, quick start buttons
Dimensions LxBxH 700 x 600 x 900 mm (total height if lever is on top).
Electrical connection: Primary 230V, secondary 24V power supply.
Weight 35 kg
Compressed air: min. 5 bar
Filling capacity: 2900 litres/hour for 5-litre bags or 3800 litres/hour for 10-litre bags.
without buffer tank