On our website, we would like to use the services of third-party providers who help us improve our promotional offerings (marketing), evaluate the use of our website (performance) and adapt the website to your preferences (functionality). We need your consent for the use of these services; you can always revoke this consent. You can find information about the services and the chance to reject them under “User-defined.”You can find additional information in our Data Protection Policy.
Grapes: 100% Sangiovese ; Aging: 18 months, 70% of the product in french oak barrels of 20 hl, the remaining 30% in french oak barrels
We are born about 30 years ago and we are a family owned winery, led by Carlo and Daniele Cantalici.
Now we have 60 hectares of vineyards in the region of Chianti Classico DOCG, and we are biological since 2015.
We are producer of IGT Toscano Red, Rosé and White, Chianti Classico DOCG, Chianti Classico Riserva, Chianti Classico Gran Selezione and Vinsanto.
Our harvest is made absolutely by hand to have the best quality and for our Riserva and Gran Selezione we make the sorting of best grapes and aging happens in French oak wood.
We have barrels of 225, 500 and 2000 liters of wine.
Our company stands out for our genuineness, the passion that accompanies us from the vineyard to the glass and the elegance of our wines is given both by our geographical location and by the great support of our oenologist Maurizio Castelli.