Our microbiologists combine classical methods of microbiology with state-of-the-art molecular biological methods in order to perform rapid identification of microorganisms
in food, animal feed and water.
Testing service includes:
- Rapid methods for the detection of foodborne bacterial pathogens
- Culture identification of pathogenic microorganisms, (EHEC/STEC, Salmonella, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobacter spp., etc.) and spoilage organisms such as yeasts and moulds.
- Determination of hygienic quality indicators (enterobacteria, E. coli)
- Determination of technologically desired microorganisms (e.g. baker´s yeast, lactic acid bacteria)
- Real time shelf life evaluations
- Cleaning and disinfection controls