Rice Syrup Uses
Sweetener & Preservative
Rice syrup is used for commercially prepared foods, as a thickener, sweetener and humectant. It is also used in the confectionary industry as an ideal additive for flavored sweets, hard candies, chocolate manufacturing, and in ice creams as a sweetener to enhance flavor and as an agent to lower its freezing point.
Rice syrup also acts as a humectant for food, keeping it moist and fresh over long periods. That is why it is extremely popular in the preparation of confectionery, baby foods, yoghurt, bakery products, desserts, jellies, sauces and several other foods. Rice syrup also forms the base of artificial honey.
Rice syrup is an essential ingredient in cough syrups, suspensions and other vitamin-based tonics. It provides the mild sweet flavor and consistency in the liquid body. It is also used as a granulating agent for tablet coatings.
The tobacco industry uses invert syrup formula to add flavor, texture and stability in chewing tobacco and cigarettes. In the leather industry, it is used in the tanning process for pliability and to add body to the leather. Rice syrup is also used in shoe polish to prevent cracking and provide a quick shine.
Handling and Storage
Rice syrup in storage tanks is stored in a clean and dry area, away from direct sunlight, with a room temperature maintained below 90oF/ 32oC
We practice flexibility in packaging whilst adhering to international standards, offering customized packaging options with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) drums, HDPE jerry cans, Stainless Steel tankers for bulk buying and Integrated Bulk Carton (IBC) containers with pallets and shrink wrapping.
- Conventional Brown Rice Syrup 60DE
- Conventional Brown Rice Syrup 42DE
- Conventional Brown Rice Syrup 35DE
- Conventional Brown Rice Syrup 28DE
- Conventional Clarified Rice Syrup 60DE
- Conventional Clarified Rice Syrup 42DE
- Conventional Clarified Rice Syrup 35DE
- Conventional Clarified Rice Syrup 28DE
- Conventional Brown Hi-Maltose Rice Syrup 45DE
- Conventional Clarified Hi-Maltose Rice Syrup 45DE
- Conventional Clarified Hi-Fructose Rice Syrup HFS 42