Rustic and full-bodied sauce made with whole cherry tomatoes. The tasty flavor of the ricotta forte goes back to the Salentinian agricultural tradition where this ingredient is essential at Sunday lunches.
- Tomato pulp
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cottage cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
SIZE: 212 ml – 190 gr. Glass container.
PACKAGE: Carton of 6 containers.
- Intense delicious taste
- With typical Apulian fermented ricotta cottage cheese
- Sautéed by method of slow cooking
- Dense and fleshy, ideal for dressing 3/4 servings
- Guaranteed traceability chain
METHOD OF STORAGE:
Pasteurized product. Shelf-life is 24 months for a closed container. Once opened, keep refrigerated for 4/5 days.
HOW TO USE:
- On pasta: pour it directly on pasta (preferably Apulian orecchiette), cooked al dente and drained well, and toss with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Garnish with a sprinkle of ricotta cheese
- On bruschetta, as an appetizer
- On pizza and focaccia, as a topping