Inspection and certification according to the IACB equivalent European Union organic production & processing standard for Third Countries is one the Organic Standard’s core activities. We wish to offer our customers a one-stop service and thus create tangible benefits at the local level.
The Standard equivalent to Regulations (EC) No. 834/07 and No. 889/08 appears to be the most popular among Organic Standard clients. In fact, more than 500 organic Operators have been certified according to its principles.
Organic Standard is accredited for certification in the following countries:
- Armenia (categories A, D)
- Azerbaijan (categories A, D)
- Belarus (categories A, B, C, D, E, F)
- Georgia (categories A, B, D)
- Kazakhstan (categories A, B, D, E)
- Kyrgyzstan (categories A, B, D)
- Moldova (categories A, B, D)
- Russia (categories A, B, D, E)
- Tajikistan (categories A, D)
- Ukraine (categories A, B, C, D, E, F)
- Uzbekistan (categories A, D)
Organic Standard places a particular emphasis on the inspectors' practical experience. Our agricultural inspectors work in a responsive manner and always consider the latest level of knowledge regarding specifications of this standard.