NATEVA is located in the VERCORS Regional Nature Reserve, at the heart of the Biovallée® and in the prime organic production area in France (Drôme Department).
Our laboratory is well placed as a production facility for transforming wild crafted and cultivated organic medicinal and aromatic plants. Nateva has developed rapidly because of the background and quality of its co-workers, its relationship with growers and collectors near and far, and because of a continually evolving and ecologically sound production facilities. Nateva offers quality products (essential oils, floral waters, dried herbs, macerated oils, & herb extracts etc.) to its customers in respect of nature, man and his environment.
- 5,5 million sales in 2016
- 30 qualified and dynamic co-workers
- 25 years of experience in herbs
- Production facilities covering 2,500m2 since 2012
- 250 local, regional and international producers.
- A unique extraction process primed by Artinov 2007
- 15,000 to 35,000 liters of extracts per week
- A database of 5000 references
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor NATEVA, which take place as part of the BIOFACH program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
NATEVA offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (238)
- Wholesaler (52)
- Importer/exporter (51)
- Service providers (16)
- Fragrances (101)
- Raw materials and additives for the natural cosmetics industry (43)
- Contract manufactoring, packaging (26)