Most brands of tampons are made from a mix of rayon and non-organic cotton, and are commonly chlorine-bleached. Some tampons may even be wrapped in a plastic outer, or be dyed a different colour. Rayon is a highly absorbent fibre which rapidly absorbs menstrual blood but at the same time can also dry out the natural protective mucous lining of the vagina.
We believe that women should not be exposed to pesticide residues, phthalates, azo-dyes and dioxins, especially in such a sensitive and absorptive part of the body. By using only 100% organic cotton and nothing else, you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
- Only 100% organic cotton, and nothing else
- Totally chlorine free
- No rayon, plastics or dyes
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Available in Regular, Super and Super Plus
- With or without cardboard applicator