Areas of application
Water filtration in the kitchen for obtaining filtered drinking water, usable even with high concentration levels of lead and copper. Very suitable for the preparation of beverages, water for cooking, etc.
- Model: Device for installation on the water faucet at the basin with special deflector valve making it simple to switch back and forth between filtered and unfiltered water. The housing is made out of PP.
- Filter used: CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Premium® (SANUNO Classic) or NFP Clario (SANUNO Comfort)
- Output: Ca. 120 liters per hour or ca. 400 liters per hour (NFP Clario) at a water pressure of 4 bar and a water temperature of 10°C (50°F). For the removal of contaminants, see filter cartridge data sheets for NFP Premium NFP Clario.
- Dimensions: Filter unit without connections (W x H x D): 120 x 290 x 122 mm (4.7" x 11.4" x 4.8"). Length of connection hose: ca. 90 cm (27.6"). Special deflector valve with M 22 x 1 inner threading. Adapter for water faucets with
- inner threading enclosed.
- Weight: Complete dry ca. 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs), complete wet ca. 2.1 kg (4.6 lbs).
- Temperature: For technical reasons, only for use with cold water, protect from freezing.
Complete filter device with connection hose and special deflector valve with adapter for internal thread. A CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Premium filter cartridge (SANUNO Classic) or NFP Clario filter cartridge (SANUNO Comfort) is included.