Resource saving dental products is what our Berlin based start-up biobrush has been passionately working on ever since 2014. The company was founded in 2015 and is now able to present an holistically conceived product, previously unseen in the market
This is the idea: before waste from the wood processing industry is incinerated, we turn it into toothbrushes! Using bioplastic and packaging based on cellulose, nylon bristles derived from natural castor oil, whilst refraining from using harmful emollients, we offer a clearly designed and fairly priced product.
For your health
- state-of-the-art dental care
- we use only natural softeners (based on citric acid)
- nylon bristles based on natural castor oil. According to independent dentists nylon is still the ideal and most hygienic material
For the environment
- The handle is biodegradable (DIN EN ISO 14855)
- Colours are biodegradable (DIN EN 13432)
- The packaging will decompose in your home compost
- Bristles based on 100% natural material
- Use of fossil resources reduced to a minimum
- Minimal carbon footprint
- Made in Germany
In Autum 2016 we won the German Packaging Award in the category „Sustainability“, thanks to our holistic ecological concept, to put in the words of the jury. This motivated us to apply for the 2017 GreenTec Awards – one of the leading international environmental awards. Already we have made it to the TOP 10!
Find out more about us at the Vivaness Novelties‘ Stand (Hall 7A, booth 655) or have a chat with us at our stand.