Areas of application
Water filtration in the kitchen for generating cleaned drinking water, for use even in the presence of high concentrations of lead and copper. Highly suitable for the preparation of beverages, cooking water, etc.
- Model: Unit for installation under the sink. DUO Classic and the DUO Clario are installed between the angle globe valve and the fittings which are already installed. DUO Comfort has a separate small water tap. The device block and the coupling ring consists of polymethelene oxide, the see-through casing is made of grilamid.
- Filter used: 2 x CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Premium or 2x NFP Clario (DUO Clario) filter cartridges
- Output: Ca. 300 liters per hour (DUO Classic or DUO Comfort) or ca. 800 liters per hour (DUO Clario) with a water pressure of 4 bar and a water temperature of 10°C. For removal of contaminants, see sheets for NFP Premium NFP Clario.
- Dimensions: Filter unit without connections (WxHxD): 28 x30x15cm; Length of the hoses: 2 pieces, each ca. 80 cm, DUO Comfort contains in addition 1 flexible hose of ca. 30 cm as well as a small water tap.
- Weight: Complete dry weight ca. 4.5 kg; complete wet weight ca. 6.5 kg.
- Temperature: For technical reasons, only for use with cold water, protect from freezing.
Complete filter unit with extensive installation material (T-piece, globe shut-off valve, flexible hoses, threaded joints,
rapid couplings, gaskets; the DUO Comfort device contains a water tap). Two CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Premium (DUO Classic or DUO Comfort) or NFP Clario filter cartridges (DUO Clario) are included.
Other products from
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the