Areas of application
Central filter installation for the whole house. Provides good water and protection of the pipe lines from the very beginning. The filters used remove in particular chlorine, organic compounds and particles.
Technical Data (QUADRO 60)
- Model: Device for installation in the central water pipe after the water meter. The device block is made of polymethelene oxide, the filter cylinder of stainless steel.
- Filter used: 4 pieces. CARBONIT® Monoblock WFP Select
- Output: With water pressure of 4 bar: up to 4 m3 per hour
- Dimensions: Filter unit (W x H x D): 31 x 58 x 24 cm
- Note: Open space above and below the filter is necessary for filter replacement: ca. 28 cm each
- Weight: Dry weight ca. 16 kg; wet ca. 24 kg
- Temperature: For technical reasons, only for use with cold water, protect from freezing.
Scope of delivery
Complete filter unit with wall bracket and manometers. The standard devices have an 1” thread. One option is to have the devices supplied with 2 pieces of flexible hose, each ca. 80 cm. long; then the connection is 3/4”. Four CARBONIT® Monoblock WFP Select (L) filter cartridges are included. Please specify when ordering whether the water is to flow through the device from the left or from the right.
Other products from
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the