your faucet you have already been using. The hardware is kept out of sight under the basin.
Areas of application
Water filtration in the kitchen for yielding filtered drinking water, usable even with high concentration levels of lead and copper. Very suitable for the preparation of beverages, water for cooking, etc.
- Model: Device for installation under the basin between a corner valve and the existing water faucet. Separate, elegant water faucet for providing filtered water (VARIO Classic and VARIO Comfort). The VARIO Universal is installed
- between the corner valve and the existing faucet fixture.
- Filter used: CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Premium or NFP Clario
- Output: Ca. 120 liters per hour (NFP Premium) or 400 liters per hour (NFP Clario) at a water pressure of 4 bar and a water temperature of 10°C (50°F). See filter cartridge data sheets for NFP and NFP Clario for the removal of contaminants.
- Dimensions: Filter unit without connections (W x H x D): 123 x 310 x 115 mm (4.8“ x 12“ x 4.5“). Length of flexible hoses: 2 pieces, each ca. 80 cm (31.5“) (Classic, Comfort, Universal), 1 piece ca. 30 cm (11.8“) (Classic, Comfort).
- Weight: Complete, dry ca. 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs), complete, wet ca. 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs).
- Temperature: Utilization only with cold water; protect against freezing.
Complete filter device with comprehensive installation material:
- VARIO Classic: T-piece, shut-off globe valve, three pieces of stainless steel flexible hose, threaded joint, wall bracket, water faucet, seals. A CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Premium filter cartridge is included.
- VARIO Comfort: as with VARIO Classic, but with rapid coupler on the filter housing. A CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Clario filter cartridge is included.
- VARIO Universal: shut-off globe valve, two pieces of stainless steel flexible hose, threaded joint, wall bracket, rapid coupler, seals. A CARBONIT® Monoblock NFP Clario filter cartridge is included.
Other products from
You decided to attend the BIOFACH? Get your tickets at the