NATEVA is located in the VERCORS Regional Nature Reserve, at the heart of the Biovallée® and in the prime organic production area in France (Drôme Department).
Our laboratory is well placed as a production facility for transforming wild crafted and cultivated organic medicinal and aromatic plants. Nateva has developed rapidly because of the background and quality of its co-workers, its relationship with growers and collectors near and far, and because of a continually evolving and ecologically sound production facilities. Nateva offers quality products (essential oils, floral waters, dried herbs, macerated oils, & herb extracts etc.) to its customers in respect of nature, man and his environment.
- 5,5 million sales in 2016
- 30 qualified and dynamic co-workers
- 25 years of experience in herbs
- Production facilities covering 2,500m2 since 2012
- 250 local, regional and international producers.
- A unique extraction process primed by Artinov 2007
- 15,000 to 35,000 liters of extracts per week
- A database of 5000 references