Coscoon Cosmetics is high-quality natural cosmetics do it yourself!
- perfectly developed recipes
- free from water and preservatives
- recipe exactly bottled organic ingredients
- natural scents through essential oils
- DIY experience as a home spa ritual
- climate neutral through ClimatePartner
- Ecocert COSMOS ORGANIC
Making the SheaSahne takes a little patience. Don’t be put off - it’s definitely worth the effort! You will get a rich and compact body butter. A small amount is all you need to boost skin regeneration leaving your skin feeling soft and silky.
1. Break up the vegetable butter from the brown glas-jar and melt in a water bath on low heat. Melt until mostly liquified, but with a few soft pieces left. Pour into the mixing bowl.
2. With a handheld mixer whisk the butter for 3 minutes. Then put the bowl in the fridge and let the butter rest for 3 minutes. Repeat these two steps several times until the butter starts to turn white and has a creamy consistency.
3. While the butter is resting shake the oil mixture well and mix with the corn starch in a glass. Pierce the Vitamine capsules, squeeze them in to the glass and stir properly.
4. Once the butter looks like whipped cream, stir the oil-starch mixture again and add to the butter. Then beat with the mixer until stiff and the mixture has doubled in volume. This may need another resting step in the fridge. Make sure there is no residue on the bottom of the bowl. Use the spatula to check.
5. Place the finished body butter in the thoroughly cleaned brown glas-jar.
6. Once you are finished quickly wipe your bowls and glass with kitchen paper. This will make the washing up a lot easier.
7. Write and attach the label. Don’t forget the expiry date!
Usage: The SheaSahne is ideal for daily skin care. Apply and massage into your skin after a shower or bath. To avoid contamination and to keep your SheaSahne fresh, we recommend using a small spatula.
Expiration: The SheaSahne contains no preservatives therefore the expiration of your cosmetic product can vary and depends on the right handling and storage. If made under hygienic conditions and stored correctly your SheaSahne will last at least 4 months (declaration of the ingredients).
Tip: The SheaSahne is a great overnight treatment for rough or dry skin, your hands or feet.
Please note: Even natural cosmetics may cause allergic reactions. Please test your product on a small area first before applying it generously. Coscoon products can vary in colour or smell as we only use natural products.