The Argan Oil It is obtained from the artisan processing of the seeds of the Argan tree seeds from Marocco. It’s called “Golden oil” for its limited productivity and its intense yellow color that reveals precious composition particularly rich of Omega3, 6 and Vitamin E, with hydrating and antioxidant properties. It nourishes skin giving back brightness and softness; it helps to protect it from aggressions by external agents and to reduce the skin aging. It helps to reinforce nails and makes the hair softer, silky and shiny.
.100% of the total ingredients are natural or from natural origin
.99,9% of the certifiable ingredients are organic
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED- TESTED FOR HEAVY METALS: NICKEL, CHROME AND COLBALT
Nourishing activity tested in laboratory.
Face/body: apply a small quantity massaging until complete absorption
Hair: in case of very frizzyhair, apply a few drops as well as on weak tips even on roots and scalp. It can be also used on wet hair.
Product realized respecting the CCPB procedural guideline:
- Formulated with natural raw materials or raw materials from natural origin
- It contains at least 95% of organic raw materials on the total of certified or certifiable ingredients
- We don’t use raw materials containing OGM/GMOs: genetically modified organisms
- The fragrance is 100% from natural origin
- We use only preservatives from natural origin or in compliance with the procedural guideline
- Raw materials with a reduced environmental impact
This product is registered as a “Cosmetico Sostenibile™ (Sustainable Cosmetic)”, new certification, deposited and registered by I Provenzali.
I Provenzali has included in this tool all commitments and company and product certifications belonging to the Brand Philosophy:
- Quality raw materials
- Transparent supply chain origin
- Dignity at work
- Respect for the environment
- Animal protection