URTEKRAM®Purple Lavender Body Care wird aus unseren selbst hergestellten Lavendelextrakten und Lavendelöl aus der südfranzösischen Provence komponiert. In Kombination mit einer Mischung aus Probiotika und Hyaluronsäure bringt die Purple Lavender Body Care Serie Haut und Haare ins Gleichgewicht und erhält sie damit gesund und strahlend schön.
URTEKRAM was established in 1972, in a small merchant shop in Copenhagen with the intention to introduce organic body care and food to Danish consumers. Back then, we were part of a completely new time spirit, with the focus on organic products, pure ingredients and sustainability. Today, 45 years later, we are 160 employees and offer more than a thousand different products to consumers around the world. Our mission is to produce high quality, organic and sustainable products at a fair price level. We always take care of our environment, nature and the animals. And you.
At Urtekram we love organic products and the world we live in. Therefore our body care products are changing to plant-based packaging made from sugar cane. During 2019 more than 85 % of our assortment will be in plant-based bottles and tubes. This means less use of conventional plastic and more care for our environment. Of course.
What does URTEKRAM mean: An urtekræmmer is an ancient danish title for a sales person, a kræmmer working door to door selling locally grown and produced herbs (urter). In relation to this the word "kram" also translastes to ‘good quality’. But more importantly in danish a ‘kram’ is a hug – something that perfectly describes our love for nature as well as our work spirit.
Urtekram personal care products are:
• Certified by Cosmos Organic/EcoCert.
• Plant-based and approved by the Vegan Association.
• Without any use of synthetic preservatives, parabens and silicone
• Innovative. Now in plant-based packaging
• Everyday products at a reasonable price with high organic standards.
• Made from natural ingredients.
• Manufactured on site at Urtekram’s own production facilities.
• Made with own floral and herbal extracts.
• Our BROWN SUGAR line is certified with Fair Trade according to food standards.
• NO PERFUME and BABY are certified with Nordic Ecolabel (the Swan) and Danish Asthma & Allergy Association.
Come by our stand and learn more about URTEKRAM and our products.