On our website, we would like to use the services of third-party providers who help us improve our promotional offerings (marketing), evaluate the use of our website (performance) and adapt the website to your preferences (functionality). We need your consent for the use of these services; you can always revoke this consent. You can find information about the services and the chance to reject them under “User-defined.”You can find additional information in our Data Protection Policy.
URTEKRAM Nordische Beeren ist von der nordischen Region inspiriert, wo die guten Wachstumsbedingungen der Büsche und Bäume zur Entwicklung von kraftvollen Früchten und Beeren beitragen. Die Nordische Beeren Serie ist voller Vitamine und Antioxidantien von Sanddorn, Heidelbeeren, Preiselbeeren und Hagebutte und mit Hyaluronsäure und Peptiden kombiniert, die gemeinsam für effektive, nährende und liebevolle Pflege normaler Haut und Haar sorgen. Der Duft erinnert selbstverständlich an eine Komposition aus frischen nordischen Beeren und Blumen.
URTEKRAM was established in 1972, in a small merchant shop in Copenhagen with the intention to introduce organic body care and food to Danish consumers. Back then, we were part of a completely new time spirit, with the focus on organic products, pure ingredients and sustainability. Today, 45 years later, we are 160 employees and offer more than a thousand different products to consumers around the world. Our mission is to produce high quality, organic and sustainable products at a fair price level.
We always take care of our environment, nature and the animals. And you.
At Urtekram we love organic products and the world we live in. Therefore our body care products are changing to plant-based packaging made from sugar cane. During 2019 more than 85 % of our assortment will be in plant-based bottles and tubes. This means less use of conventional plastic and more care for our environment. Of course.
Urtekram personal care products are:
• Certified by Cosmos Organic/EcoCert.
• Plant-based and approved by the Vegan Association.
• Cruelty free
• Without any use of synthetic preservatives, parabens and silicone
• Innovative. Now in plant-based packaging
• Everyday products at a reasonable price with high organic standards.
• Made from natural ingredients.
• Manufactured on site at Urtekram’s own production facilities.
• Made with own floral and herbal extracts.
• Our BROWN SUGAR line is certified with Fair Trade according to food standards.
• NO PERFUME and BABY are certified with Nordic Ecolabel (the Swan) and Danish Asthma & Allergy Association.
Come by our stand and learn more about URTEKRAM and our products.