Form for your fully prepared event proposal
You have a fully elaborated event idea? Outline the content and methods involved in your proposed contribution (presentation, discussion, workshop or seminar) using our online form. Whom is the contribution aimed at? How is it relevant? What can the listeners or participants expect? Which speakers are likely to be involved? We will work to incorporate your ideas into the program design.
- Submit an idea about the below registration form.
- Proposals should be addressed to the widest possible audience, both nationally and internationally. Appropriate selected schedules are translated simultaneously in German/English.
- Name speakers with public appeal and topics that promise attention. Think also of “new faces”, they can bring in new interesting ideas and perspective into discussions.
- Make a suggestion which Congress forum your event contribution should be associated with.
- Advertising , sales or corporate presentations are not allowed .
- The event should not take longer than 45 minutes , depending on the event proposal and event format maximum of 90 minutes.
- Anyone submitting an event proposal needs to have organized themselves and firmly planned their stay in Nuremberg. Travel expenses, accommodation costs and other fees will not be paid.
(fields marked with * are compulsary)