We meet again: BIOFACH Congress 2022
Knowledge transfer, exchange, and discussion, professionally sound and future-oriented, that characterizes the congress accompanying BIOFACH and VIVANESS. After the purely digital edition in 2021, we are confident to welcome speakers and interested congress participants live in Nuremberg again, of course, in line with the new event concept of BIOFACH/VIVANESS, supplemented by digital components. Due to the new sequence of days from Tuesday to Friday, four congress days can be used in 2022 to discuss the future topics of the industry. As always, you can expect an extensive program with diverse congress sessions, presentations and workshops in the total of six congress forums.
We look forward to seeing you!
Important questions and answers about the BIOFACH Congress 2022
From 15 - 18 February 2022 the organic world will meet at the congress that takes place at the same time as BIOFACH, the Worlds’s Leading Trade Fair for Organic Food, to discuss future questions of the market and future strategies, to learn from each other and pass on knowledge.
According to today's at the NürnbergMesse exhibition center, mainly in the NCC Ost congress center. In addition we also plan to make selected contributions available digitally.
Every year between August and September, the organic sector is invited to submit program proposals via the 'call for ideas'. After selection and further planning, the first congress contents are expected to be published in December.
The 'call for ideas' for the 2022 Congress is expected to be published in early August.
Make a note already now: The deadline is the end of September!
Please submit proposals exclusively online via the input mask available early August!
Yes, the congress program is divided into the following congress forums:
- BIOFACH Forum
- Sustainablility Forum
- Agriculture Forum
- Politics Forum
- Science Forum
- Forum Fachhandel (in German only)
Suggested topics for the congress forums
- are of interest to the sector,
- reflect current discussions,
- inform, for example, about the development of the markets,
- deal with news and trends,
- deal with future topics, and controversial (political) content,
- shed light on law and regulations, and
- inform about research projects and findings, market, opinion, and marketing.
Diverse topics and different perspectives are welcome to stimulate discussion and exchange.
Exhibitors are of course invited to submit topic proposals for the 2022 congress. However, content that is promotional or one-sidedly product-related cannot be considered for the congress program.
As in previous years, it will be possible to book exhibitor presentations for a fee. Further information will follow in early fall.
The congress languages are German and English. Some selected sessions are translated simultaneously from German into English or English to German.
The first day of the congress and exhibition is Tuesday, February 15. The congress will be held on all four days of the fair, up to and including Friday, Feb. 18, 2022.
The focus is on physical (face to face) exchange in the congress live on site in Nuremberg. The new event concept of BIOFACH also makes it possible to experience selected congress contributions digitally.
Generally the congress sessions last 45 min.
By organizing a congress session
- you receive attention and strengthen the perception of your topics in the market and sector. Starting in December, the congress contributions will be announced step by step free of charge (with topic, content and speakers) on the BIOFACH website (the speakers additionally with picture and CV).
- you can help shape industry policy. Every year, BIOFACH brings together representatives from politics, associations, NGOs, VIPs and other opinion leaders.
- specific networking opportunities open up. Nowhere else will you meet sector players in their entirety. This makes BIOFACH unique.
- free admission for the entire duration of the exhibition on site in Nuremberg.
- access to the lounge.
- free registration for the talque digital exhibition platform with all usage options.
- Visibility and perception as sector expert: The congress program will be gradually published on the websites of BIOFACH and VIVANESS and the talque digital platform from December 2021.
- In addition to the congress program, the list of names of all speakers will be published, with picture, function as well as short CV and link to the congress program.
Please note that honoraria, travel and hotel expenses will not be covered.
Let us know if you would like to receive information about BIOFACH. Use our contact form.