This is what BIOFACH and VIVANESS 2020 had to offer.
Natural cosmetics are continuing on their successful course, becoming more professional, without however neglecting their roots. Nevertheless, the market is faced with major challenges. How for example can new target groups be opened up? How is the market developing, what are national and global inhibiting factors and driving forces?
VIVANESS Congress topic areas:
- Wednesday 12 February
- Responding to evolving consumer expectations
- Global Natural Cosmetics Market: Update and Outlook
- Evolving legislation: In 2020 what’s impacting the natural and organic cosmetics sector?
- The influence of megatrends on the cosmetics market: THE expertise for sustainable corporate...
- The NEW Chinese market - dynamic and more promising than ever!
- Panel Discussion: 'Next Generation' Natural and Organic Personal Care
- Thursday 13 February
- Where Is the Global Natural Personal Care Market Heading?
- Sustainability in practice: Implement and communicate commitment in a credible manner
- The natural cosmetics market 2019: Facts, figures and outlook
- Packaging, sustainable or unwrapped:Safety aspects and practical considerations on cosmetic...
- Hemp oil in cosmetic products: Opportunity and risk, security, effectiveness, quality and legal...
- Expert discussion: Natural cosmetics, hype or hope for the cosmetics market?
- Backing the certified organic sector in the EU
- Friday 14 February
- Sustainability in Cosmetics: Industry Roundtable
- Sustainable Palm Oil: a resource for the cosmetic industry to achieve environmental and social goals
- What's behind your eco? What's your personal story? (BIOFACH/VIVANESS-Congress)
- Eco-Design und nachhaltige Verpackung: Pflicht oder Kür?
- Naturkosmetik in Bio-Fachgeschäften: Must have, Umsatzträger oder Auslaufmodell?
- Saturday 15 February
- BDIH Rohstoff Workshop