BIOFACH – the trade fair for organic food
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
together with VIVANESS
Wednesday, 14 - Saturday, 17 February 2018 Save the date to my calendar
Date 2019: Wednesday, 13 - Saturday, 16 February 2019
14 - 16 February 2018: 09:00 - 18:00
17 February 2018: 09:00 - 17:00
As always, all the organic food exhibited is certified to the EU Organic Regulation or the accreditation directives of IFOAM, the patron of BIOFACH.
Meeting place of the organic sector
The World´s Leading Trade Fair for Organic Food, combined with VIVANESS - International Trade Fair for Natural Personal Care is an important business event, an emotional event for the sector, and both a get-together and an opportunity for positioning. Not for nothing is the exhibition duo the annual platform for:
- Network: Nowhere else do all the customers, suppliers, partners and potential new customers meet personally in a comparable way.
- Market: This is where supply meets demand – for both visitors and the exhibiting companies. Manufacturers present their company and products to the whole community and observe and analyse the market and position themselves for the competition at the same time.
- PR: BIOFACH is used for imagebuilding by manufacturers and traders and all the stakeholders involved. With over 1,000 media representatives from 39 countries and extensive media reporting, the exhibition duo offers a powerful PR platform.
- Knowledge: The BIOFACH congress provides extensive information about the organic sector. 8,125 congress participants sourced information at 120 individual events in 2017. The VIVANESS congress informs about current developments in the natural cosmetics sector.
- Politics: Every year, the exhibition duo gathers representatives from politics, associations, NGOs, VIPs and other opinion formers and figures of public interest. Here the organic stakeholders discuss matters concerning the future of the market and use this joint platform for shaping the future.
Success story of BIOFACH
BIOFACH takes place for the 29th year in succession in 2018 and can look back on an outstanding success story. It all began with 197 exhibitors in the Ludwigshafen Stadthalle in 1990. Some 2,500 visitors attended the "1st European Trade Fair for Organic Food and Natural Products" at that time. The exhibition was organized in Nuremberg for the first time in 1999 and brought together as many as 1,276 exhibitors and more than 21,000 visitors.
Since then BIOFACH has developed into the World´s Leading Trade Fair for Organic Food and is firmly established. The natural cosmetics segment was separated from the exhibition in 2007 and since then has been organized parallel to BIOFACH as VIVANESS - International Trade Fair for Natural Personal Care . Take a look back at the last BIOFACH and VIVANESS and whet your appetite for the coming exhibition duo:
- 93 % of the exhibitors established new business relations.
- 85 % of the exhibitors expect their post-exhibition business to be good.
- 97 % of the visitors were happy with the range of products available.
- 94 % of the visitors plan to come again.
Highlights or BIOFACH 2017
You’ll be impressed by the success of the show. The
review of BIOFACH 2017 includes impressions, videos and commentaries by exhibitors and visitors, in addition to a full show report.