Facts and figures about BIOFACH
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg together with VIVANESS
Tuesday, 14 - Friday, 17 February 2023
Save the date to my calendar
14 - 16 February 2023: 09:00 - 18:00
17 February 2023: 09:00 - 17:00
As always, all the organic food exhibited is certified to the EU Organic Regulation or the accreditation directives of IFOAM, the patron of BIOFACH.
Assembly and dismantling times
Saturday, 11 February 2023, 07:00 - 24:00
Sunday, 12 February 2023, 07:00 - 24:00
Monday, 13 February 2023, 07:00 - 19:00
Friday, 17 February 2023, 17:00 - 24:00
Saturday, 18 February 2023, 07:00 - 22:00
Sunday, 19 February 2023, 07:00 - 19:00
The product spectrum with its concentration on organic food gives you a comprehensive overview of the whole range of products from the global organic sector.
Special shows & highlights 2022
- Special Show Experience the World of OLIVEOIL
- Special Show Experience the World of VEGAN
- Special Show Experience the World of Wine
- Young Innovative Companies pavilion
- Novelty stand
- Best New Product Award
- Generation Future Network Hub
- Bulk food store showcase
- BIOFACH Congress 2022 with the the main theme "Organic. Climate. Resilience."
Entrances & hall allocation
- via the Mitte entrance to halls 1, 2, 8, 9 and the tour of the halls
- via the Ost entrance to halls 3, 3A, 4A, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7A and the tour of the halls
- New location VIVANESS: via the Mitte entrance to halls 8 and 9:
- Novelty booth VIVANESS: Hall 8
- Joint stand young innovative companies VIVANESS: Hall 9
- Breeze: Hall 9
- VIVANESS Congress: NCC Mitte (Room Brüssel)
Travel by public transport
You can reach the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the Exhibition Centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3.20 per journey, Online ticket: EUR 2.75 per journey)
Coronavirus: Information for passengers concerning busses and trains
Travel by car
If you travel by car, a dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby. Parking tickets are available on site.
There are parking spaces for disabled people near each entrance.
Parking space for disabled people
Parking spaces for disabled people are located near the entrances.
You can conveniently order parking tickets for exhibitors online in advance in the ExhibitorShop.
Please note that due to the current situation it is necessary to wear a mask when driving a taxi and it is not possible to ride in the front passenger seat.
Our BIOFACH team
Our exhibition team is your personal contact for all questions relating to BIOFACH.