For you as a start-up or young company we have now put together additional and special start-up packages. Since federal funding by the BMWi is unfortunately not available at a digital trade fair, NürnbergMesse takes over the "funding" in digital format.
In concrete terms, this means cheaper packages and special formats for all start-ups and young companies whose company was founded no longer than five years ago.
To make it easier for you to decide on the most suitable participation option, we have compiled an overview of the available start-up exhibitor packages in the following factsheet
All products originating from agriculture, including aquaculture, have to be certified organic according to a standard in the IFOAM Family of Standards.
Wild caught fish and seafood need to be certified according to a recognized standard of sustainable fishery (e.g. MSC, Friends of the Sea, etc.). This also applies to fish products with organic ingredients.
All offers, including those of the non-food category, must meet at least the following general criteria:
- produced and processed to the latest technical standards in an environment-friendly way
- are produced without the use of genetically modified organisms or substances produced or obtained from GMOs
- have not been exposed to radioactive irradiation
- do not contain any substances that are damaging to health or the environment and in particular that no ecologically critical materials have been used for the product or its packaging (halogen compounds, formaldehyde, Bakelite, PVC)
- services are developed specifically for the organic market
- the company has a special connection with the organic sector
- BIOFACH visitors are the company’s primary target group
Services need to at least comply with the three last-named points.
For some groups, more specific criteria may apply.
Natural and organic personal care products need to be certified according to a standard recognized by BIOFACH/VIVANESS or comply with the admission criteria for non-certified natural and organic personal care products.
If you are unsure about the admissibility of your products, please, feel free to contact us at email@example.com: send enquiry