Organic sector review, BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2022 Sneak Preview & Insights
The curtain’s up for the latest industry figures, this year’s organic sector review and various insights into the organic food and natural and organic personal care market!
There are still five months to go until our reunion in Nuremberg for BIOFACH and VIVANESS 2022 from 26 – 29 July. But you’ll only have to wait a week for the newest facts, figures and data on the organic market!
We cordially invite you to the annual press conference for the sector (for media representatives) and two sessions full of insights into the organic food and natural and organic personal care market.
15 February 2022 from 10:15 a.m.
– as a digital event –
Programme / Agenda
Introduction and preview of the trade fair pairing BIOFACH and VIVANESS 2022
- Danila Brunner, Director Exhibition BIOFACH / VIVANESS
(Overall) Moderation: Barbara Böck,
Director Marketing BIOFACH / VIVANESS
10:30 – 11:40 a.m.
Organic Sector Review IFOAM – Organics International, BÖLW, THE NEW
- Diana Schaak, Market Analyst at AMI (Agricultural Market Information Company): Facts and figures about the German organic market
- Tina Andres, Chair of the German Federation of Organic Food Producers (BÖLW): “What does the development mean for 30% organic by 2030?”
- Dr Helga Willer, Communications, FiBL (Research Institute of Organic Agriculture), Switzerland: World of Organic Agriculture: 2021 Data
- Louise Luttikholt, Executive Director IFOAM -
Organics International: Statement IFOAM with context
- Mirja Eckert, Owner of THE NEW / Publisher of the Natural Cosmetics Sector Monitor: Natural and organic cosmetics: the latest facts and market developments as well as Sneak Preview VIVANESS 2022
Moderation: Joyce Moewius, Press Spokesperson, German Federation of Organic Food Producers (BÖLW)
12:00 – 13:45 p.m.
Insights into the development of organic farming and the organic food sector nationally and internationally
The World of Organic Agriculture: Statistics & Emerging Trends 2022
(approx. 12:00 – 13:00 p.m.)
- Dr Helga Willer, Communications, FiBL Switzerland
- Xhona Hysa, IFOAM – Organics International
- Eduardo Cuoco, Director IFOAM – Organics Europe
- Amarjit Sahota, Founder and President, Ecovia Intelligence (Organic Monitor)
Moderation of international market segment: Louise Luttikholt, Executive Director IFOAM – Organics International
German organic market: facts, figures and analyses
(approx. 13:00 – 13:45 p.m.)
- Klaus Braun, Founder of Communications Consultancy Klaus Braun Kommunikationsberatung
- Diana Schaak, Market Analyst at AMI (Agricultural Market Information Company)
Moderation of German market segment: Joyce Moewius, Press Spokesperson, German Federation of Organic Food Producers (BÖLW)
14:00 – 15:00 p.m.
Sneak preview of VIVANESS and insights into the national and international market for natural and organic personal care
The transformation of the natural and organic personal care markets – facts and insights about current developments
(approx. 14:00 – 14:30 p.m.)
- Mirja Eckert, Owner of THE NEW / Publisher of the Natural Cosmetics Sector Monitor
What is the status of certified natural and organic personal care worldwide?
(approx. 14:35 – 15:00 p.m.)
- Katrin Hochberg, General Manager, COSMOS standard AISBL
- Dr Mark Smith, Director General, NATRUE
Closing remarks and official farewell
We look forward to receiving your registration at www.biofach.de/en/sneak and welcoming you to the press conference!