Five questions to Artur from friendlybites
1. What is your business about? What makes your company and your products special?
friendlyMUFFINS are vegan, gluten-free organic muffin baking mixes with no added sugar. This makes them especially “friendly” to your body, your “soul” and the environment. Organic food is great! But “organic” by itself is hardly enough. friendlyMUFFINS go a step further: They are vegan, gluten-free and contain less sugar – qualities everyone benefits from.
2. Where did the idea come from and how did everything get started?
I love muffins & cakes and I also try to stay healthy and in shape. From experience I know how hard and frustrating this can be in spite of working out regularly and eating the “good” stuff for years. The idea for friendlyMUFFINS is a result of me desperately wanting to be able to indulge more without straining my body or my conscience.
3. friendlybites at BIOFACH – What do you expect from your participation?
I really want to convey the passion and the logic behind friendlyMUFFINS as good as possible and hopefully meet interesting potential distribution partners who will be able to help us grow the business.
4. In your own kitchen and on your tables – what wouldn’t you want to miss? What kind of organic food or food ingredient is a culinary must-have?
Organic erythritol – Generally, I don’t use sweeteners a lot, but if I’m baking something sweet, I at least like to reduce the amount of sugar in it.
5. Please describe friendlybites with three hashtags: