Your admission as a trade visitor
+++ BIOFACH / VIVANESS will be digital in 2021. The trade fair duo will take place from 17 - 19 February 2021 as BIOFACH / VIVANESS eSPECIAL.
The following information is still at the stand before the decision to hold the BIOFACH / VIVANESS digitally. Please be patient until we have revised the information.
Find here further information about the decision for the BIOFACH / VIVANESS eSPECIAL. +++
BIOFACH and VIVANESS are restricted exclusively to trade visitors. This is the only way we can ensure the event’s competence as the world’s leading exhibition, the quality of the products and services offered and the success of your visit.
Your trade visitor status must therefore be proved when purchasing your entrance ticket.
You can find detailed information here
1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor at BIOFACH?
Admissible sectors of economy:
- Specialized retail for organic & health food
- Specialized retail for wine / delicatessen
- Conventional retail for food
- Specialized retail for personal care
- Specialized retail for drugstore articles
- Specialized retail for (eco) textiles / other retail
- Wholesale trade / import & export
- Hotel / restaurant
- Eating out and other catering
- Fisheries & aquaculture
- Manufacturer of food
- Manufacturer of beverages
- Manufacturer of personal care
- Manufacturer of drugstore articles
- Manufacturer of textiles and other natural products
- Association / official agency / public institution
- Fashion designer
- Branch related media
- Service providers (eligibility in form of a personal written invitation from an exhibitor required)
Private persons do not have access to the exhibition. This includes all persons who are not employed in the branches stated.
2. What documents are required as proof of trade visitor status?
- A business document which clearly indicates that the company trades in goods exhibited at BIOFACH, e.g. business registration, business card, an extract from the commercial register or a recent supplier invoice
- Employment contract or salary statement which confirm that a position in a related branch is currently held. Confidential information can be blackened out.
- Employees can prove their eligibility with written confirmation from their employer on letterheaded paper stating that they are to visit the exhibition on behalf of the company
- Service companies need to submit a written personal invitation from an exhibiting company.
3. Where can you register and prove your trade visitor status?
Tickets are sold exclusively online. Register in our
TicketShop and purchase your entrance ticket in advance.
Tickets cannot be purchased on-site.