Order your tickets for BIOFACH
Your TicketShop for the BIOFACH
You prefer the fast and easy way? Get your personal e-ticket for BIOFACH 2020 between now and 7 February 2020 and save the bother of registration and buying entrance tickets on arrival.
Please note that admission to the exhibition is restricted exclusively to trade visitors.
Payment can be made by credit card (Mastercard/Visa) or by PayPal.
Ticket pricesThe prices include the statutory VAT.
Early booking discount until 24.01.2020
Secure your ticket now with an early booking discount of 20%.
- 1-day ticket incl. public transport: EUR 37
- Permanent ticket incl. public transport: EUR 55
Ticket prices as of 25.01.2020
- 1-day ticket incl. public transport: EUR 46
- Permanent ticket incl. public transport: EUR 69
- 1-day ticket incl. public transport: EUR 24
- Permanent ticket incl. public transport: EUR 38
The reduced prices are valid for students /technical students /trainees with a branch reference. Please send your student ID card to besucherservie[at]nuernbergmesse.de
All entrance tickets are also valid for visiting VIVANESS.
You have a voucher code? Redeem your voucher in the Voucher Shop!
If you already have received your authority e-mail please complete your order by clicking on the link in the e-mail.
Have you entered your proof of eligibility documents but have not received your authority e-mail yet? Your proof of eligibility documents are checked manually, which may take some time due to the large number of ticket requests to be processed.
Thank you for your patience.
Get into the exhibition faster with an e-ticket
Secure your entrance ticket for BIOFACH in the TicketShop. This means that you no longer have to register on-site and can start your successful day at the exhibition straight away.
- Please print out the e-ticket in DIN A4 format or have your e-ticket ready on your mobile
phone or tablet.
- Your e-ticket is personalised and non-transferable.
- You will receive a valid invoice together with your e-ticket by e-mail.
Information & tips:
Do you need to contact us? Would you like to know the best way to get to Nuremberg or how to round off your day at the exhibition?
All roads lead to Nuremberg: No matter if you come to the Franconian metropolis by train, car or plane!
Find out what you need to know about your visa.